RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first time hunting today what did i find?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon_Page
Brandon_Page

My first time hunting today what did i find? Empty
PostSubject: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime3/10/2010, 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bullet?

I have no idea what this is

Like i said this was my first time going today im not even sure if this is civil war stuff but i found it on a river bank in nc where there was a battle in 1865 there was over 40,000 troops in the spot for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Brandon_Page
Brandon_Page

PostSubject: Re: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime3/10/2010, 8:32 pm

will anybody help me?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Staff
Ian

PostSubject: Re: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime3/10/2010, 9:42 pm

Hey Brandon,

It was good talking to you today! Those are some very interesting pieces you have there. Let's see if some of the other know what they could be once they log on. I'll see if I can't ID them in the meantime.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Brandon_Page
Brandon_Page

PostSubject: Re: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime3/10/2010, 9:49 pm

Hey thanks Ian it was good talking to you today also im getting very addicted to this hobby i hope next time i go i will find some better stuff out there.

Thanks for helping me out
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime3/10/2010, 9:55 pm

I don't see anything civil war period right of the bat. The last picture you posted there is some Iron objects that make a 90 deg. angle. Are these heavy cast Iron? A closer up pictures of them might help also. It looks similar to some items I found some time ago in a Civil War site. I've always thought they were parts of a stove.
Back to top Go down
Brandon_Page
Brandon_Page

PostSubject: Re: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime3/10/2010, 9:58 pm

Yeah there real heavy let me take another picture of them and i will post them in a few mins
Back to top Go down
Brandon_Page
Brandon_Page

PostSubject: Re: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime3/10/2010, 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime3/10/2010, 10:08 pm

Hum?? It's not what I thought it was. I really don't have a clue. Don't give up if there was that many troops in the area for even for just a couple days they left some stuff behind. Keep us posted on anything else you find.
Back to top Go down
Brandon_Page
Brandon_Page

PostSubject: Re: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime3/10/2010, 10:15 pm

lol how do you change your avatar on here?
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime3/10/2010, 10:24 pm

You should be able to click your name and do it when it opens up to a profile page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first time hunting today what did i find?   My first time hunting today what did i find? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first time hunting today what did i find?
Page 1 of 1