RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's all give an update...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Staff
Ian

Let's all give an update... Empty
PostSubject: Let's all give an update...   Let's all give an update... I_icon_minitime3/6/2010, 10:36 pm

I'll be the first to go-

I'm going to be honest, I haven't put 100% into this. Haven't really put 50% into eating right and exercising.

But, the past couple of days, I have been eating somewhat healthy and exercising. Tonight, I jogged 3 miles on the treadmill.

Today's weight is 258, so I've lost a couple of pounds, but our weight is said to fluctuate a few pounds each day.

That said, I haven't really gained anything which is a good thing. Bad thing, I could be down a few pounds if I would have stayed focused.

So, my goal this week is to make better choices and stay on track!
Back to top Go down

Let's all give an update...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com