RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Staff
Ian

Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur! Empty
PostSubject: Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur!   Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur! I_icon_minitime8/29/2010, 8:11 pm

Ian and Brian decide to relic hunt in a freshly cut hay field that has produced a few Civil War relics in the past. A few minutes into the hunt, Brian recovers a superb quality Confederate Spur! Join us as we recover history one relic at a time!

Back to top Go down
Erle From Va.
Erle From Va.

PostSubject: Killer find Brian...   Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur! I_icon_minitime8/30/2010, 5:45 am

I hope she cleans up really nice. I found a couple years back and the excitement was the same. Nothing like diggin a whole spur, especially one that still has the rowel. Great find and keep posting...Erle from Va.
Back to top Go down
TNDigger
TNDigger

PostSubject: Re: Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur!   Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur! I_icon_minitime9/9/2010, 5:19 pm

That's nice! Congratulations Brian
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur!   Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur! I_icon_minitime9/9/2010, 7:44 pm

TNDigger wrote:
That's nice! Congratulations Brian

Joe,
Get your boots backed and detectors charged. We will be in good ol' VA soon.
Thanks for the comment!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur!   Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research and Recovery: Quick Diggin' #8 - Confederate Spur!
Page 1 of 1