RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from the ATHC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lildave
lildave

Hello from the ATHC Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the ATHC   Hello from the ATHC I_icon_minitime9/27/2009, 11:46 pm

Hello my name is DAVID LEBLEU at the current time I am the President of the Arkansas Treasure Hunters Club located in Central Arkansas, where we have many outings a year as well as 4 big Events.I want to Thank you for the banner exchange and always you are always welcome to come out to any of our outings and events.
Wishing you a good day I am,
David LeBLEU
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/arkansastreasurehunters
Tn Dirt Digger
Tn Dirt Digger

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the ATHC   Hello from the ATHC I_icon_minitime9/28/2009, 1:14 pm

Welcome to R&R Dave!
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the ATHC   Hello from the ATHC I_icon_minitime9/28/2009, 9:00 pm

Glad to have you here. Welcome to the forum David!
Back to top Go down
Ian
Staff
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the ATHC   Hello from the ATHC I_icon_minitime10/12/2009, 12:43 pm

lildave wrote:
Hello my name is DAVID LEBLEU at the current time I am the President of the Arkansas Treasure Hunters Club located in Central Arkansas, where we have many outings a year as well as 4 big Events.I want to Thank you for the banner exchange and always you are always welcome to come out to any of our outings and events.
Wishing you a good day I am,
David LeBLEU

Hey Dave!

Glad you could make it over here! Thanks for being a part of the R&R Forum!

-Ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the ATHC   Hello from the ATHC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the ATHC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com