RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

September Outlook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Staff
Ian

September Outlook Empty
PostSubject: September Outlook   September Outlook I_icon_minitime9/2/2011, 7:38 am

For the month of September, I am going to try and get things moving again. I've been inspired to continue on with the videos by many supporting people. It's been almost 6 months since I have held a detector in my hand, so I am hoping that digging and filming is like riding a bike.

Brian and I haven't gotten any locations to hunt lined up yet, but we are slowly working on that. Many places we usually hunt are still filled with trees and tons of undergrowth that hinder us from swinging. Those will have to be left for the winter months to let all the flora die off. I can tell you one thing, though- Just looking at all the various forums and seeing what everyone else is recovering has given me a huge itch to get out and search around. I will be like a kid in a candy store once I get back out with my MXT in hand.

For those wondering when the next Research and Recovery video will be out, keep checking back. I, too, would like to see a new one. I have spent the past few days going over the ones we have already made so far, and thoroughly enjoy them. Personally, we have caught a few firsts on video as well. The first time Brian and I hunted together, Brian's first spur, my first Diggin' in Virginia, and both of our first bottles being recovered from a pit about 4 feet deep at DIV XV.

I can't wait to get back out. Happy hunting!
-Ian
Back to top Go down
Tom Henrique
Tom Henrique

September Outlook Empty
PostSubject: September   September Outlook I_icon_minitime9/5/2011, 11:19 am

Ian,

Are you attending any of the VA hunts in September and October?

I'll be at the Relic-Rescue hunt in two weeks. Yahoo!!!!

Tom Henrique
Back to top Go down
http://www.baymediapro.com/collection
Ian
Staff
Ian

September Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Outlook   September Outlook I_icon_minitime9/5/2011, 1:06 pm

Tom Henrique wrote:
Ian,

Are you attending any of the VA hunts in September and October?

I'll be at the Relic-Rescue hunt in two weeks. Yahoo!!!!

Tom Henrique

I wish I was! I am hoping to next year though.. Where is the info for the Relic Rescue?
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

September Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Outlook   September Outlook I_icon_minitime9/5/2011, 1:20 pm

Relic rescue is a paid hunt. Check out the link below for more info.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tom I will be at DIV in Nov. are you planning on attending?
Back to top Go down
Tom Henrique
Tom Henrique

September Outlook Empty
PostSubject: DIV   September Outlook I_icon_minitime9/5/2011, 3:00 pm

Brian,

Because of the problems with getting someone to stay with my wife while I am away (she has MS and is in a wheelchair these days) I can only do one four day hunt a season and decided that I wanted to try something other than DIV. The RR Hunt is on 600 acres with a documented US camp and three period roads and is not as hot as the DIV locations so it seemed a better fit for me.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Ian
Staff
Ian

September Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Outlook   September Outlook I_icon_minitime9/5/2011, 5:23 pm

Man, if I would have known about this earlier, I could have possibly gotten to go to it... The Relic Rescue seems like an interesting hunt.
Back to top Go down
Tom Henrique
Tom Henrique

September Outlook Empty
PostSubject: relic resue hunt   September Outlook I_icon_minitime9/5/2011, 6:08 pm

Ian,

They may still be available slots. Would you like me to ask the organizers?

Tom
Back to top Go down
Ian
Staff
Ian

September Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Outlook   September Outlook I_icon_minitime9/8/2011, 8:21 am

Tom I really appreciate it! Unfortunately, I can't go. Just don't have the time or funds available at this point.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

September Outlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Outlook   September Outlook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September Outlook
Page 1 of 1