RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You ole riding tractor...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erle From Va.
Erle From Va.

You ole riding tractor... Empty
PostSubject: You ole riding tractor...   You ole riding tractor... I_icon_minitime9/25/2010, 11:04 pm

Looking for follow ups if you got her cleaned up and running again! HH, Erle from Va
Back to top Go down
Tom Henrique
Tom Henrique

PostSubject: Old tractors   You ole riding tractor... I_icon_minitime10/13/2010, 9:31 am

Erle,

If you need any old parts I am pretty sure that I found a vintage John Deere that blew up in a field west of gettysburg and was buried in place Suspect . I dug a couple of large pieces (all in John Deere green) before giving up on the target and can give you directions to the rest of the cadaver.

If you need a 14 inch flywheel I have one lol!

Tom Henrique
Back to top Go down
http://www.baymediapro.com/collection
Ian
Staff
Ian

PostSubject: Re: You ole riding tractor...   You ole riding tractor... I_icon_minitime10/25/2010, 8:08 pm

No, I sure didn't. She's still sitting out there waiting to be finished. Brian got to ride her the a couple of months ago. That is, with me pushing! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You ole riding tractor...   You ole riding tractor... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You ole riding tractor...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com