RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erle From Va.
Erle From Va.

Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing!   Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! I_icon_minitime7/7/2010, 9:43 pm

DIV XV sign ups have started and will end at 6:00 p.m. EST on Sunday July 11th. Posts made after the official end time will be deleted.

The hunt dates are Friday - Sunday, October 29 - 31, with the meeting on Thursday October 28th.

Hope to see you guys there. HH, Erle from VA
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing!   Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! I_icon_minitime7/9/2010, 9:40 pm

Signed up and ready to go!
Back to top Go down
Ian
Staff
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing!   Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! I_icon_minitime7/10/2010, 8:37 am

Signed up! Not sure if I'll be able to make it, but at least I'm in contention! Cool
Back to top Go down
Erle From Va.
Erle From Va.

PostSubject: Now we're talking...I hope to see you guys in October!!!!!!   Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! I_icon_minitime7/10/2010, 10:31 am

Let's go Diggin....
Back to top Go down
Tom Henrique
Tom Henrique

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing!   Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! I_icon_minitime7/21/2010, 9:02 am

Ian,

We are both on the alternate list, good luck and I hope to meet you there.

Tom Henrique
Back to top Go down
http://www.baymediapro.com/collection
Erle From Va.
Erle From Va.

PostSubject: You guys are 49 and 55 ...   Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! I_icon_minitime7/21/2010, 6:49 pm

When it comes time to pull from the alternates list you must read the forum daily. Openings happen fast and your reply time is limited and requires a responce to Rose. Take a breath for now, you have at least until 8/2/2010 before any alternates will be picked. I send you a reminder on this forum when it gets near you guys if you are still interested in participating. Good luck and Happy Hunting! Erle from VA.
Back to top Go down
Tom Henrique
Tom Henrique

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing!   Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! I_icon_minitime7/21/2010, 8:20 pm

Erle from VA,

I have been selected from the alternate list once and made the participants list three other times. I check the forum daily, at least.

Are you already through to the participant list? If so, if I get picked up I would like to meet you there, You too Ian and Brian. I like putting faces to the names.

Anybody else fom this forum?

Later,
TomH
Back to top Go down
http://www.baymediapro.com/collection
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing!   Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! I_icon_minitime7/21/2010, 8:36 pm

Looks like I got selected so I will be at DIV again. I look forward to seeing everyone again. It's a great event! Tom I'm sure you and Ian will be going as your not far down the list. Seems like things always come up and people drop out. Tom when it gets closer to the event send me a msg and I will send you some contact info and we can meet up. Look forward to seeing you all at DIV!
Back to top Go down
Ian
Staff
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing!   Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! I_icon_minitime7/21/2010, 10:02 pm

Maybe, just maybe, if everything lines up, I will be in Virginia. Won't know anything until it gets closer! I hope to see you all there if I make it!
Ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing!   Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Brian, and other interested parties...DIV XV sign-up are ongoing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com