RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Wilkes Booth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoOneSpecial

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/9/2010, 2:16 pm

Does anyone here have a ground radar unit, that can detect - 10-20inch oblong round CLAY dar, that is sealed in wax. Inside are Booth's missing Diary Pages and a blade like dagger 6-12 inches long. They are buried exactly on the 6ft level below regular ground.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Staff
Ian

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/11/2010, 10:59 pm

Not sure if anyone here has a Ground Penetrating Radar setup here.. But, I am interested in your research in how you have possibly found a location with the prospect of finding such specific items...

-Ian
Back to top Go down
NoOneSpecial

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/12/2010, 8:04 pm

History records Booth gave Mrs. Quesenberry a gift.
History records (then), that no one knew what that gift was.
History says now, that 'it must of been the boat he used.

I am her decendent.

I found 2 seperate locations, in each location there is a area about 100 or so sq ft. In one of these areas is the location of the clay dar.

I found this by symbol's and codes.

I believe Booth's missing diary pages and a special blade is inside the dar.

If someone has a device that will help me, I would appreciate it if you and I could talk.
Back to top Go down
NoOneSpecial

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/12/2010, 10:21 pm

I believe the pages will explain how- the vatican was behind what Booth did and will tell also of those in our Goverment of their part in it.

I believe the (real) dagger that Booth used, was no ordinary one. I believe it is the
Spear of Destiny. Refashioned in a Dagger form. With 3 Jewels in it. One at the end of the handle and its red and 2 blueish/greenish looking ones in the cross handle of it. This is what killed Lincoln and was given to Mrs. Quesenberry. It found its way north to a confederate house.

If I can't find a detector. I am going to sell the information of its location.
Back to top Go down
jamt225
jamt225

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/12/2010, 10:38 pm

I live close to Booth sites in VA. I have a couple different detectors not ground radar though. Sounds like it might be a good job for a probe. Like looking for privies. With the potential historic value sounds like the Smithsonian or Time Team America would be interested. They could bring state of the art equipment and knowledge.

These folks might also be of help.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bottlesandrelics.blogspot.com/
Ian
Staff
Ian

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/13/2010, 7:13 am

NoOneSpecial wrote:
I believe the pages will explain how- the vatican was behind what Booth did and will tell also of those in our Goverment of their part in it.

I believe the (real) dagger that Booth used, was no ordinary one. I believe it is the
Spear of Destiny. Refashioned in a Dagger form. With 3 Jewels in it. One at the end of the handle and its red and 2 blueish/greenish looking ones in the cross handle of it. This is what killed Lincoln and was given to Mrs. Quesenberry. It found its way north to a confederate house.

If I can't find a detector. I am going to sell the information of its location.

I thought Booth killed Lincoln with a Derringer pistol? scratch
Back to top Go down
NoOneSpecial

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/13/2010, 11:39 am

jamt225- thank you.

Ian- Thats what they want you to think. I know thats easy to say, but I know all I found and it lead me to what I've been saying all over the net.

The vatican had lincoln killed along with the help of our goverment and they used the Spear of Destiny to do it.

Give me a ground radar unit that can see 6ft deep and I'll give the world the truth of Lincoln, because thats whats in those pages.

And here's something else to think about.

The same reason Lincoln was killed is the same reason Kennedy was killed.

The reason is greater then the finding.
Back to top Go down
jamt225
jamt225

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Unholy Trinity   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/13/2010, 1:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

57 of 63 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Well-researched and thorough book, May 2, 2001
By "dan@actmicrodevices.com" (Blacksburg) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unholy Trinity: The Vatican, The Nazis, and The Swiss Banks (Paperback)
This is a thorough book. Contrary to what the critics on this page have written, the book includes: (1) Interviews with catholic priets directly involved with smuggling Nazi collaborators (2) Intelligence documents from France, the US, British and Russia (3) Media reports from Italy and other places at the time (4) interviews with some of those who were smuggled through the Vaticans 'Ratline', and of course photos and miscellaneous personal testimony from others involved or affected. In other words, the authors bring an enormous amount of evidence to bear on the issue of Vatican complicity in helping war criminals escape from justice.

The other critics on this page, it seems, have either not read the book, are talking about another book, or believe that the Vatican is mankinds sole connection to God or whatever and can do no wrong.

The critics charge that the Vatican was pro-communist is ludicrous. Communist persecution of Catholics behind the Iron curtain was a principle motivation for the Vatican to protect ex-Nazis. See, the Nazis hated the Communists as well. The vatican and the Pope desperately wanted to stop the eastward expansion of the communists. So they turned to ex-Nazi leaders (who still had connections, military equipment and money) for help. That is a key part of the story (theres more to it, though).

Even so, the Vatican was not a monolithic entity. There were elements within the church that hated the Nazis, and elements that supported them (most notably the Catholic priests connected to the Pavelic regime). Like any large organization, different people had different opinions. But the evidence is very strong that the highest levels of the Vatican supported helping ex-Nazis. US intelligence infiltrated the Vatican and reported that known war criminals were hiding in the vatican, where they had diplomatic immunity.

I would not give the book 5 stars, however, because it is not well organized. Some of the writing is confusing. The information is extremely somplex, since it relates many events involving different people at different places. Its a very complicated story thats difficult to tell.

One mor thing: if the Vatican is so virtuous and infalliable, then why are they still refusing to reveal what they know about the 'Ratlines'? Why are they refusing to provide public access to their internal documents of the period? Methinks they have something to hide.

So buy this book. It is a revealing story about power politics behind-the-scenes. To simply deny the evidence is naive.
Back to top Go down
http://bottlesandrelics.blogspot.com/
NoOneSpecial

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/13/2010, 2:05 pm

The vatican is the most powerful entity on this planet.
Back to top Go down
NoOneSpecial

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/15/2010, 10:31 am

Curious- You mentioned a probe?

I understand what you meant and I think I understand its use, but all that poking into the ground- how do you determin if your hitting a rock or a big root. I mean its easy to poke and hit anything- itsn't that futile?
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/15/2010, 11:32 am

With practice a you can tell the difference between different items with a probe. Glass, Rocks and metal make a different sound-feel.
Back to top Go down
NoOneSpecial

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime4/15/2010, 1:03 pm

Thank you, I understand now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John Wilkes Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wilkes Booth   John Wilkes Booth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Wilkes Booth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com