RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another fella from the Midwest!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kcsteve

Another fella from the Midwest!!! Empty
PostSubject: Another fella from the Midwest!!!   Another fella from the Midwest!!! I_icon_minitime12/16/2009, 8:00 am

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the radio show the other night. You, Butch and the others really got something neat going on. I just recently found out about the radio show and your website. Look forward to talking with everyone in the near future and seeing what ya'll is finding. I'll try and post a "year in reveiw" post soon. Take care my friend! Smile
Back to top Go down

Another fella from the Midwest!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com