RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD

Go down 
3 posters

In early 1861 General Sterling Price used what ammunition as part of his canister shot artillery?
Bullets
The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_vote_lcap9%The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Iron Rod and Chain
The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_vote_lcap36%The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Forks and Spoons
The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_vote_lcap18%The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Chopped Wood
The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_vote_lcap18%The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Cow Bones
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
R&R
Admin
R&R

The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD Empty
PostSubject: The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD   The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_icon_minitime12/6/2009, 10:18 pm

Supplying the Confederate forces throughout the war was a thankless task. In early 1861 General Sterling Price used what ammunition as part of his canister shot artillery?

The answer will be announced on The R&R Update, live, this Thursday at 9PM here on the forum! Don't miss it!

Last edited by R&R on 12/11/2009, 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://researchandrecovery.forumotion.net
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD   The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_icon_minitime12/6/2009, 11:14 pm

What no option for Yankee bones?
Back to top Go down
mlhudson
mlhudson

PostSubject: Re: The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD   The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_icon_minitime12/7/2009, 8:03 pm

I think i'm right this time, NICE Touch - having to do a little research and data recovery lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.umdca.webs.com
R&R
Admin
R&R

PostSubject: Re: The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD   The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_icon_minitime12/9/2009, 12:22 pm

Come on, guys! We're only half way through the week. I know you all haven't voted, yet! Suspect

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R&R
Admin
R&R

PostSubject: Re: The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD   The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_icon_minitime12/11/2009, 10:02 pm

Supplying the Confederate forces throughout the war was a thankless task. In early 1861 General Sterling Price showed great ingenuity by using iron rod and chain for artillery canister and smooth stone for solid shot.

Thanks to all who participated!

-Ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD   The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The R&R History Poll of the Week! - OLD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com