RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glad I found this place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RIP
RIP

Glad I found this place Empty
PostSubject: Glad I found this place   Glad I found this place I_icon_minitime11/19/2009, 9:46 pm

Just signed up. Have been detecting about a year now and love it. Started with the ace 250 then went with a fisher f5, and now have the MXT, should have gotten the MXT in the first place. Been watching the vids on youtube since I started this great hobby. I live in an old town in southwest tennessee and like to relic hunt. Looking forward to reading about ya'lls finds and posting my finds.
Back to top Go down
R&R
Admin
R&R

PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this place   Glad I found this place I_icon_minitime11/19/2009, 9:48 pm

RIP wrote:
Just signed up. Have been detecting about a year now and love it. Started with the ace 250 then went with a fisher f5, and now have the MXT, should have gotten the MXT in the first place. Been watching the vids on youtube since I started this great hobby. I live in an old town in southwest tennessee and like to relic hunt. Looking forward to reading about ya'lls finds and posting my finds.

Thanks RIP! Glad you found us, too! Hey if you have time, don't miss the show at 9PM Eastern tonight!

-Ian
Back to top Go down
https://researchandrecovery.forumotion.net
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this place   Glad I found this place I_icon_minitime11/19/2009, 10:42 pm

Welcome RIP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this place   Glad I found this place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad I found this place
Page 1 of 1