RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DIV at Brandy Rock Farm.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tsgman

DIV at Brandy Rock Farm. Empty
PostSubject: DIV at Brandy Rock Farm.   DIV at Brandy Rock Farm. I_icon_minitime11/13/2009, 12:52 pm

This was my 4th DIV and 3rd time at this farm. It is still giving up awesome relics and is far from hunted out. I surfaced hunted the first morning and did well with my MXT. The signals seem different each time I hunt here, I mean the last hunt there the signals were repeatible but no vdi but you could pinpoint. Those types of signals were good targets. This time the signals were jumping around some. The good targets were just bouncing around and giving low and high tones, I just dug about anything that flashed a hint of a positive vdi and started digging bullets, and several buttons. Soon I was overtaken by the pulse hoard, lol. I moved on to dig a trash pit and than came back to that same spot digging a couple large rivets and more bullets and a couple more buttons. The next two days I dug several test holes and firepits. Luckily I was working with Jimmy Good aka Jimmy Love and we dug some trenches with good finds. I got a complete clay pipe among other nice relics. Sunday I tried to dig in the am rain and after lunch we had to leave, one of the guys I road with had a family emergency so I only got in 2.5 days of hunting, but family comes first. I really enjoyed seeing all my friends.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: DIV at Brandy Rock Farm.   DIV at Brandy Rock Farm. I_icon_minitime11/14/2009, 10:37 pm

Sounds like you had a great time! I know I did.
Hope to see you in the spring for another DIV.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: DIV at Brandy Rock Farm.   DIV at Brandy Rock Farm. I_icon_minitime11/29/2009, 7:34 pm

Do you have any pics of your DIV finds? I'd like to see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIV at Brandy Rock Farm.   DIV at Brandy Rock Farm. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIV at Brandy Rock Farm.
Page 1 of 1