Hello from SW Missouri, and 417 Relic Hunters!

RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tsgman

PostSubject: Hello from SW Missouri, and 417 Relic Hunters!   11/13/2009, 11:01 am

I am a co-founder of the 417 Relic Hunters Club in Springfield, Mo. and currently serve as the Secretary after a couple years as the Vice President. I try to get out and relic hunt at least 6 to 7 times a month. I enjoy collecting regional history books of Southwest Mo. and also bass fish, try to play golf and enjoy deer hunting with my black powder 50 caliber Thompson Center. I also bowhunt when time allows. I coached my kids in basketball, baseball, track and helped my wife coach our daughter Shelby with volleyball.

My family has lived here for 11 generations, first arriving in Mo. in the 1830's. This area was Indian land until the 1820's when the Indians ceded land to the US gov. My relatives faught on both sides of the Civil War. I really enjoy the Ozarks and the rich and colorful history. I co-own a stainless steel mfg plant and employ on average of 30 to 40 people. I attend the DIV event twice a year and have made some really great friends there.

[img][/img][flash][/flash][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R&R
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from SW Missouri, and 417 Relic Hunters!   11/13/2009, 11:05 am

Howdy Tim! Thanks for coming aboard here at R&R! Can't wait to see some of those awesome finds from you and the 417 Relic Hunters!

-Ian

View user profile http://researchandrecovery.forumotion.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1