RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The R&R Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R&R
Admin
R&R

The R&R Update Empty
PostSubject: The R&R Update   The R&R Update I_icon_minitime11/7/2009, 11:00 pm

Starting Thursday November 12th, 2009 at 9PM Eastern, you can join us live for the "The R&R Update" here on the R&R forum. The show will be a weekly update for the on-goings in the treasure hunting world as well as other information pertaining to the hobby!

When the show is live, you will see a "Justin.TV" box. Click the play button and you will begin the live video feed. If you happen to come by and we aren't on air, you can still click the play button and play through other episodes!

You will be able to chat live with us during the 30 minute show in our Chat Box on the forum. Make sure you register on the forum so that you can participate!

Remember, we will be live every Thursday starting November 12th, 2009 at 9PM Eastern! Don't miss it!

-Ian
Back to top Go down
https://researchandrecovery.forumotion.net
R&R
Admin
R&R

The R&R Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: The R&R Update   The R&R Update I_icon_minitime11/13/2009, 11:17 am

I want to take a moment to say thank you for all of those who were able to watch the live show last night! It was a huge success! If you missed it, we are working to put the archived version onto YouTube and will have that updated this weekend.

We want to hear from you! Do you have a special event coming up in the next week or so? Did you find something really cool? Do you have story you want to tell?

Let us know and we will see about putting it on the show!

Thanks again and I appreciate it tremendously!

-Ian
Back to top Go down
https://researchandrecovery.forumotion.net
craig
craig

The R&R Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: The R&R Update   The R&R Update I_icon_minitime11/13/2009, 5:31 pm

I think it went great Ian and I look forward to next weeks edition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourhistoryproject.com
Sponsored content

The R&R Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: The R&R Update   The R&R Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The R&R Update
Page 1 of 1