RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If any of you guys have interest in Indian artifacts....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erle From Va.
Erle From Va.

If any of you guys have interest in Indian artifacts.... Empty
PostSubject: If any of you guys have interest in Indian artifacts....   If any of you guys have interest in Indian artifacts.... I_icon_minitime10/10/2010, 10:29 am

The first is called Specsworlds and he is a Native American, Comanche blood Related to Chief Quanah Parker.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
His channel is about having fun outdoors, with friends, pets & family with the theme of Indian artifacts, tools, beads, matadies and paintings. If you like to drink a cup of coffee and surf the net in the morning or anytime, this is a site for you!

The second is called Richardsrockhouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Richard hunts hard and has an uncanny sense of finding Indian points and tools. All of his artifacts have been found in four counties in central Missouri: Camden, Cole, Osage and the vast majority in Miller Co. He and his wife Kim along with friends Rudy, Gary and Lucky cat dig primarily in an artifact rich envirnment called the Cucumber. Trips highlight river walking and camp diggin, very much the same as hut digging except he's finding points. Killer points I might add.

Well, enough rambling and hope you guys enjoy the links. Ian I hope I didn't break any rules posting site links on your forum. If I did feel free to remove my post.

HH, Erle from Va.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Staff
Ian

If any of you guys have interest in Indian artifacts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If any of you guys have interest in Indian artifacts....   If any of you guys have interest in Indian artifacts.... I_icon_minitime10/10/2010, 10:31 am

Awesome Information, Erle!

Kinda hard to break rules when we don't really have any... cheers
Back to top Go down

If any of you guys have interest in Indian artifacts....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Other sports | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com