RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This weekend's recoveries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Staff
Ian

This weekend's recoveries Empty
PostSubject: This weekend's recoveries   This weekend's recoveries I_icon_minitime9/5/2010, 11:02 pm

Wasn't a barn-burning weekend, but still made some cool finds. Here's the haul: a couple of fired Colts, a couple of dropped round-balls, some percussion caps, a hair broach, some melted lead, and a iron rivet/whatchamacallit.

Oh yeah, and I got to test out my new photo studio. Works pretty good I think! Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: This weekend's recoveries   This weekend's recoveries I_icon_minitime9/5/2010, 11:15 pm

I still can't believe you found all those per. caps where you found them. If ya'll knew how hard that place has been pounded over the years it's amazing. Goes to show ya it's never dug out. Great finds!
Back to top Go down
dough
dough

PostSubject: Re: This weekend's recoveries   This weekend's recoveries I_icon_minitime9/5/2010, 11:22 pm

Nice haul..........
Back to top Go down
Erle From Va.
Erle From Va.

PostSubject: Hey Ian,   This weekend's recoveries I_icon_minitime9/18/2010, 9:54 am

Those P-Caps can be a diggers nightmare trying to recover out of the hole. Sorta like I got a signal....no I don't...yes I do...I know there's something here! Good digs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This weekend's recoveries   This weekend's recoveries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This weekend's recoveries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: Just Recovered-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Sports and Hobbies | Other sports | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com