RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nuggetnoggin

Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010   Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010 I_icon_minitime5/10/2010, 9:30 pm

Mothers Day weekend ,Me and my grandpa went metal detecting at a old home site i have been to before and we found a lot of stuff, there was lots of siding and tin foil on the ground and the grass was 4 foot high, but i had my best hunt for 2010. We detected the home site from 7:30 to 12:57 then we went to some other places i found on Google maps but i didn't detect there because they were too growed up. after 2 hours of driving we headed back to the first home site and found some more great finds with the fisher f75, today proved to me that the fisher f75 was the best metal detector i have ever used. Watch the video to see what I found.

Please Watch This Video

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube/nuggetnoggin.com
Ian
Staff
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010   Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010 I_icon_minitime7/10/2010, 8:36 am

Man! You were pulling those coins out that day! Way to go!
Back to top Go down
kimerajamm

PostSubject: Re: Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010   Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010 I_icon_minitime8/11/2010, 2:15 am

Great hunt! Judging from the bullet and the French 10 centimes coin I am willing to bet that a WWI vet lived there at one time. Thanks for sharing! BTW what did Grampa find?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010   Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Detecting - My BEST HUNT of 2010
Page 1 of 1