RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting back on track!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Staff
Ian

Getting back on track! Empty
PostSubject: Getting back on track!   Getting back on track! I_icon_minitime2/17/2010, 12:17 pm

Alright guys, those of us battling weight issues have all been there- off the bandwagon and back on... Off and on, off and on...

This whole losing weight thing is a lifestyle change and isn't something that can be done easily. You literally have to have a war between your conscious and sub-conscious minds to defeat being overweight.

With that said, I'm going to keep track of my food I eat as well as my exercise on here. Having a record for each day is definitely something that can help you out!

Don't be bashful! Start logging your stuff today!
Back to top Go down
Jigflipper
Jigflipper

Getting back on track! Empty
PostSubject: Ian, I'm rollin on a Low carb diet.   Getting back on track! I_icon_minitime2/22/2010, 8:50 pm

Seems to work well with me. I try to keep my carb intake below 20 grams per day. As I get closer to my goal weight of the mid 220's or 230's I will up my carb intake week by week until I find out how many I can have without gaining any weight. I've been kicking around the idea of maybe going low calorie when I hit in the 230's to see what happens. Sad to say I have'nt started exercising much yet, hopefully spring will hit East Tennessee soon, so I can start doing some walking that will hopefully lead to some running. Good luck to you and if you mess up, put it behind you and get back at it.
Flipper out'
Back to top Go down

Getting back on track!
Page 1 of 1