RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Research and Recovery: Blooper Reel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R&R
Admin
R&R

Research and Recovery: Blooper Reel Empty
PostSubject: Research and Recovery: Blooper Reel   Research and Recovery: Blooper Reel I_icon_minitime12/11/2009, 5:26 pm

Every now and then, you gotta take a step back and review what the video camera captured over the months. Luckily, I have had my share of outtakes so I figured I would share them with you all! Research and Recovery We're advocates to the proper search methods of the hobby. Along with recovering history, we strive to preserve all artifacts for future generations. You may see us finding Civil War Relics, Native American Artifacts, Old Silver Coins, or even Fossils out on the beach. Wherever you may find us, you'll definitely in store for a great show! We use White's MXT Metal Detectors, Sunray DX-1 Pinpointers, Drop-Clothes, Lesche Shovels and Tools, Drop Clothes, etc. Stay Tuned for future episodes where you will find us revisiting our newly found Civil War Winter Hut Site as we properly recover artifacts over 140 years old!