RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from new member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hang7575

Hello from new member Empty
PostSubject: Hello from new member   Hello from new member I_icon_minitime12/3/2009, 10:56 pm

I am Andy Kerr ,self employed painter from Newville, Pa about 30miles from Gettysburg. Started detecting in 2007. Have a SpectraV3 an MXT and a Eagle Spectrum. Main interests are civil war relics and colonial relics. Attended my first DIV last month where I met Brian. Looking forward to posting on the forum.
Back to top Go down
R&R
Admin
R&R

PostSubject: Re: Hello from new member   Hello from new member I_icon_minitime12/3/2009, 11:01 pm

Howdy Andy! Great to have you here and even more great that we have someone on here that lives near Gettysburg! I'll bet that's a rush!

Let's see some finds!
-Ian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://researchandrecovery.forumotion.net
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Hello from new member   Hello from new member I_icon_minitime12/3/2009, 11:30 pm

Great to see you on here Andy!! Now I've got to see you post some of those Gettysburg relics you've been digging up there. Had a great time at DIV hopefully I'll see you again soon at another.
Back to top Go down
hang7575

PostSubject: Re: Hello from new member   Hello from new member I_icon_minitime12/4/2009, 6:02 am

Thanks guys for the welcome,Like told Brian the sites I hunt in Gburg are pounded but you still find and occassional bullet and yes it is a rush everytime. I will post some stuff as soon as I can figure out how to put pictures on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from new member   Hello from new member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from new member
Page 1 of 1