RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Sign ups for DIVIII PI hunt   Sign ups for DIVIII PI hunt I_icon_minitime12/3/2009, 3:22 pm

If anyone is interested there is going to be another DIV hunt in Jan. This hunt will be a Pulse machine hunt only. Dates will be Jan 15th-17th.

Sign ups are till Dec. 7th if any of you Pulse Induction guys want to go to a great hunt better
get to signing up. If selected I will be going!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Brian
Staff
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups for DIVIII PI hunt   Sign ups for DIVIII PI hunt I_icon_minitime12/6/2009, 11:22 pm

50 additional name are being added to the PI hunt this will be for VLF detectors. Better hurry first 50 gets to go.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mlhudson
mlhudson

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups for DIVIII PI hunt   Sign ups for DIVIII PI hunt I_icon_minitime12/7/2009, 8:25 pm

John K. in Va.
OK folks....We gotta make some changes
December 07, 2009 06:06PM Moderator

After many PM's and emails and soul searching, we are gonna have to postpone the PI hunt (DIV XIII). Just don't think its gonna work in Jan. Just too many if's.
The main thing seems to be folks are worried about the weather with a close second being too close to Christmas and I can understand both. Johnny Craig and I went "diggin" on the same dates this year and we had to chip the signals from the ground and that was in the woods! All these worries sure showed up in the sign-ups or lack of!

I have been tossing this around in my head for the last few days so I prayed about it yesterday in church and I got my sign today with the light sign-ups.

Now for the question.......this has been discussed before but we need to discuss it again. What do you think about back to back in March? The hunts would be conducted on consecutive weekends. Lets hear your opinions......post them here please, our email boxes are bulging at the seams right now.

I sincerely hope this didn't mess anyone up too bad....I know some had started making plans and I apologize. You know we try to announce ASAP so everyone can plan but it just didn't work out this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.umdca.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups for DIVIII PI hunt   Sign ups for DIVIII PI hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1