RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

me, mlhudson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mlhudson
mlhudson

me, mlhudson Empty
PostSubject: me, mlhudson   me, mlhudson I_icon_minitime11/30/2009, 2:46 pm

My name is Mark Hudson, I'm the President of the "Southeast Treasre Hunters Club" in Gadsden, Ala. We started back in april, and we now have over 20 members in our club. I'm also the National Clubs Director for the United Metal Detecting Clubs of America, a database with clubs from all around the country. It's a free site, so I encourage you sign up, check it out. I think you'll be very pleased with the site, it's to promote the hobby, metal detecting clubs, stack with a ton of information related to the hobby.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My son Casey, getting his award for digging the most pull tabs cotest
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ur the contest for digging the m

Our first club hunt back in May, with Charlie Harris, Warrior Basin THC, and sevaral others
[url=https://servimg.com/view/14233716/52][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Me on a fresh water beach in Alabama
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.umdca.webs.com

me, mlhudson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com