RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Welcome to the RECOVERED forum! Feel free to browse the information here. If you wish to post a message, please log-in or register for a free account!

Thanks,
The R&R Team
RECOVERED Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECOVERED Forum

A place to discuss metal detecting, civil war relic hunting, and treasure hunting overall.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Winchester, VA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erle From Va.
Erle From Va.

Hello from Winchester, VA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Winchester, VA   Hello from Winchester, VA I_icon_minitime11/29/2009, 12:21 pm

Hello all,

Finally got time to introduce myself on the new R&R site. Good job Ian by the way....You guys are really looking to the future with this new site.

I started diggin around 1997, I've had interest since a little boy and only wish I started bacxk then. Opportunities available are primarily Civil War and few small colonial sites in my general digging area. The number of hunters has quadruppled in the last ten years and makes it really har to find a decent site any more.

I worked for 25 years in the automotive business as a supplier to the Big Three porviding Plastic Interior trim. If you own, or have owned, a Ford Taurus/ Sable , F150 or 250/350 pick-up in the last ten years I most likely had a part in making your interior trim parts. Due to the collapse of the American Auto industry I was permanemtly laid off in Jan. 09. I'm currently un-employesd.

The machine that I use is a Whites MXT as well as a 6X10 DD coil and a 10X12 Butterfly coil. I own an XLT as well but have used it once since getting the MXT about 2 years ago.

I've had the opportunity to hunt at five DIV's and look forward to returning again in the future. As a result I have met many friends, Brian and Tim in Mo. are a few.

Recently I've have had the opportunity to assist with an Historical research site that was involved in the opening early morning battle of Cedar Creek. Met some great people here as well and look forward to cotinue to assist during the coming year.
Back to top Go down
R&R
Admin
R&R

Hello from Winchester, VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Winchester, VA   Hello from Winchester, VA I_icon_minitime11/30/2009, 8:29 pm

Thanks for stopping by, Erle! Can't wait to see some finds of yours!

-Ian
Back to top Go down
https://researchandrecovery.forumotion.net

Hello from Winchester, VA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECOVERED Forum :: Discussions :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com